Link to purchase- https://amzn.to/2P45ZlW
They are heavy duty. They are well constructed. They blow the standard weber Charcoal Grates Out of The Water.
Are they necessary? No
Are they an awesome upgrade and tremendous gift for a big time Weber kettle Aficionado? Absolutely
Gorgeous and Beefy.
From the website:
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rod Construction – Long lasting and hard wearing. No rusting!
- Designed to let your grill breathe right. No more clogs and easier temperature adjustments
- Built in fire starter channels. Place your starter cubes in the channels and then cover with charcoal. It couldn’t be easier!
- Designed to fit the Weber Kettle as a CHARCOAL GRATE, this is not designed as a cooking surface. This grate is 17 inches in diameter and is the same size as the OEM charcoal grate
- Replace that rusted our charcoal grate or baskets and give yourself an upgrade.